for 4 servings:
- 1 can of cooked chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Dice the onion, garlic cloves and parsley.
- Then add the washed chickpeas and blend.
- Add the lemon juice, sesame seeds and spices.
- Combine the ingredients well and leave to rest for 30-45 minutes.
- Once the falafel dough has rested, roll into the shape of a croquette.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C, turning half-way through.