for 4 servings:
- 300 g rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of fish stock
- 1 spring onion
- 1 carrot
- 100 g sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 spring garlics
- 200 g peeled prawns
- 1 handful of coriander
- 1 lime
- Prepare the sauce to be added later. In a saucepan over a low heat, reduce the tamarind paste, fish sauce and soy sauce.
- Slice the spring garlic and cut the onion and carrot into short strips.
- In a wok, fry the spring garlic, onion and carrot.
- Add the mushrooms and prawns to the wok, followed by the sauce.
- Cook the rice noodles.
- Add the noodles to the wok and fry everything for 2 minutes.
- Serve and sprinkle with a little coriander and lime juice.