for 4 servings:
- 2 leeks
- 2 potatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 1.5 litres of vegetable stock
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 small sprig of parsley
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into small cubes. Wash and clean the leek and the spring onion.
- Chop the leek and onion and heat in a saucepan with a little oil until they turn translucent.
- Add the potato and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, blend the contents and pass it through a sieve so it is smooth.
- Share out the vichyssoise into bowls and garnish with washed and dried parsley.