for 4 servings:
- 2 aubergines
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock
- Seasoning to taste
- Wash the aubergines and cut them in half lengthways.
- Scoop out the aubergine flesh with a spoon and microwave the rest of the aubergine for 7 minutes to cook the skin.
- Cut the vegetables and the aubergine flesh into sticks.
- In a frying pan, fry the aubergine, onion and pepper in one tablespoon of stock. Once golden, add the garlic and tomato.
- When the vegetables are cooked, fill the aubergines.
- Before serving, add seasoning to taste to the top.