for 4 servings:
- 1 broccoli
- 1 egg
- Seasoning to taste (basil and oregano)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash and chop the broccoli into small pieces so that it resembles crumbs.
- Place the crumbled broccoli, the egg and seasoning to taste in a bowl and mix well until it forms a fairly dense dough.
- Place a piece of greaseproof paper on the baking tray and put the dough on it in whatever shape you wish. The thinner it is, the crispier it will be.
- Put the dough in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Take it out the oven and prepare your pizza however you like.