- 1 soft wrap
- 0% fat or low fat yoghurt
- sprinkling of cinnamon and/or vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 200-220ºC.
- Cut the wrap into your desired shape. You can fold it in half to get a symmetrical shape. Or simply leave whole or cut into triangles.
- Lay wrap on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush the top with a little cold water.
- Sprinkle over a dusting of cinnamon and/or vanilla powder
- Put in the oven and bake for 4-6 minutes – check every 2 minutes.
- Decorate with fresh berries – use yoghurt to act as ‘glue’ to hold them in place. Serve with a small pot of yoghurt to dip into and some fresh fruit.