for 1 serving:
- 60 g wheat noodles
- ¼ of an onion
- ¼ of a green pepper
- ¼ of a carrot
- 50 g chicken
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Cook the thin noodles for 5 minutes (as shown on the packet) and set aside.
- Cut the vegetables into short slices and fry in a wok with the sesame oil.
- Cut the chicken into strips and add to the wok. Fry until cooked through.
- Add the noodles, lime, soy sauce and coriander and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Serve on a plate with coriander sprinkled on top.