for 1 serving:
- 3 cannelloni
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 small handful of raisins (20 g)
- Bechamel sauce (see recipe)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock (as a substitute for oil)
- In a frying pan, brown the onion and garlic with the stock.
- Once brown, add the spinach and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the raisins and stir.
- Leave the filling to cool.
- Cook the cannelloni as shown on the packet. Tip: It is best to use pre-cooked cannelloni as they then only need to be soaked for 10 minutes.
- Once the cannelloni are cooked, fill with the spinach and press firmly so that they remain filled. Place them on a baking tray.
- Cover with the bechamel sauce and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180°C.