for 4 servings:
- 500 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt according to tase (garlic powder can be used instead of salt)
- Peel and chop the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in a microwave-safe container and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel a clove of garlic.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, begin preparing the omelette.
- Beat the eggs well.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to a non-stick pan and fry the whole garlic clove according to taste.
- Remove the garlic and add the cooked potatoes. Fry them lightly to give them flavour (2 minutes).
- Then add the beaten eggs and wait for them to set. When the omelette is half cooked, flip it over with the help of a plate.