Raw Carrot & Cucumber Salad with Asian Dressing
- 1 carrot – sliced thinly with vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cucumber – sliced thinly
- 1/2 fresh read chilli – finely diced
- fresh chives
- salt & pepper
- 4 tbspns miso paste
- 2 tbspns clear honey
- 2 tbsps. Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsps. white wine vinegar
- thumb sized knob of fresh ginger – finely grated (adjust amount to your taste)
- Mix all salad ingredients together and place in a bowl.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together. Taste and adjust ingredients to suit your taste.
- Pour some of the dressing over salad just before serving and mix well.
- Keep remaining dressing covered in glass jar in fridge for a few days.
- Drizzle over meat, fish, chicken, salads and vegetables.
- Makes about 200ml of dressing