for 4 or 5 servings:
- 1 low-fat natural yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 7-8 dates
- 3 yoghurt pots filled with wholegrain flour
- ½ a yoghurt pot of olive oil
- 1 handful of almonds (30 g)
- 1 sachet (16 g) of dry yeast or baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven.
- Peel the dates and remove the stones. Put them in a saucepan, cover them with water and cook them on a low heat until they soften.
- Beat the eggs and once they look foamy, add the yoghurt.
- Add the chopped dates and olive oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Then add the sifted wholegrain flour, yeast, turmeric and the pinch of salt.
- Grind the almonds and add to the mixture.
- Combine all of the ingredients well and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180°C.
- Leave to cool and remove from the tin.