for 1 portion:
- 5 Tablespoons (50g) Rolled Oats
- 350 ml Skimmed Milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey (adjust amount to taste)
- Handful of fresh fruit eg. berries, banana, mango, kiwi
- Spoonful of low fat yoghurt
- Put the oats in a saucepan and add the Milk & Salt.
- Stir and bring to boil.
- Turn down heat & simmer for about 5 minutes stirring regularly to prevent oats from sticking to bottom of pan.
- Serve in a bowl while warm.
- Optional: Add a spoonful of low fat yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and fresh fruit.