serves 1 – 2:
- 1/4 fresh pineapple – sliced
- 1 tablespoon of caster sugar
- handful fresh mint leaves – chopped>
- juice of lemon or lime
- spoonful of low fat yoghurt
- Lay pineapple on a serving plate and squeeze over juice.
- Combine the sugar and fresh mint in a pestle and mortar until you create a green sugar mixture.
- Put a spoonful of low fat yoghurt in the centre of the pineapple and scatter the green mint sugar over the top.
- You can grill the pineapple if you wish: cut it into wedges on the barbeque and serve as above with slightly warm fruit.