for 4 servings:
- 2 cups of lemon juice
- Zest of 3 lemons
- 200 ml stevia powder
- 2 cups of water
- Put the water and stevia in a saucepan over a low heat. Stir the mixture well. When it starts to boil, remove from the heat.
- Leave the mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the lemon juice, zest and water/sweetener mixture in a bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients well.
- Leave in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- To serve the sorbet, take out of the freezer, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds and leave it to stand for another 1 minute. This will give it the normal consistency of sorbet.