- Make the marinade by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the prepared chicken and vegetables. Season. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 30 mins. You can prepare in the morning or the night before.
- Thread the ingredients on skewers. If using wooden ones, make sure to soak them in water for 30 minutes to help prevent burning.
- Cook on a griddle plate or barbeque. Brush with a little vegetable stock. Turn regularly to ensure cooked evenly. You can cover at times with a saucepan lid to assist with cooking. If you don’t have skewers simply cook as you would a stir fry (using a little stock in pan to prevent burning & keep chicken moist.
- Check chicken is cooked through and not pink and then serve with mounds of steamed vegetables, or a large salad and some rice of potatoes.
The extra portion can be cooled & stored in fridge. Can be eaten cold with vegetables or salad. Ideal for a packed lunch.