for 1 portion:
- 2 /3 large egg whites
- pinch of salt
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 cherry tomatoes – halved
- handful spinach leaves
- 3 mushrooms -finely sliced
- 1/2 onion. – finely sliced
- Whisk the egg whites with salt, pepper, turmeric & garlic powder until foamy.
- Heat a frying pan and then pour the egg white mixture into the pan. Let it cook for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spinach on top of the egg mixture and keep cooking for a minute. Then transfer to under a grill to finish cooking (about 5 minutes).
- Serve with salad leaves and raw sliced vegetables like red cabbage, carrot and radish. Drizzle with lemon juice.