Cod with vegetables en papillote
for 4 servings:
- 4 cod fillets
- 2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 100 g flat green beans
- Garlic powder
- Seasoning to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel the carrots and the courgette and chop them into very thin, short sticks.
- Trim the ends off the beans and chop them to the same size as the other vegetables.
- Put all of the vegetables in a bowl, add the garlic powder and season to taste.
- Form a pouch (papillote) out of foil or greaseproof paper.
- Put the vegetables in the papillote, then add the fish, baste the fish with a brush (dipped in olive oil), season to taste, close the pouch and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pouch and serve