Chia seed and chocolate pudding with skimmed yoghurt
for 1 person:
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of raw, sugar-free cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener to taste
- 125 ml of milk alternative with no added sugar
- ½ a yoghurt
- Fruit to garnish
- Combine the chia seeds and cacao powder.
- Pour in the milk alternative and stir well. Add a few drops of vanilla essence and the sweetener and beat with a whisk.
- Leave to rest for 20 minutes, cover with cling film and put the mixture in the fridge for at least 1 hour (you can leave it to rest all night to give it more flavour).
- Serve the pudding in a cup (first add some chia seeds, then a layer of yoghurt, then add more chia seeds on top. You can put some pieces of fruit on top to add a touch of colour).