for 1 portion:
- 1 wrap per person
- 2 tbspns of passata
- 1 tsp of tomato purée
- some pre-cooked vegetables
- pre cooked prawns or chicken
- 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- fresh herbs
- Lay the wrap flat on a piece of baking paper on top of a baking tray.
- Spoon over passata and a squirt of tomato purée.
- Top with vegetables and prawns
- Sprinkle over the nutritional yeast.
- Place under grill and cook until edges of wrap crisp. Keep an eye on it as the wrap will overcook quickly & burn.
- Serve with fresh herbs sprinkled on top.
- You can roll the wrap to create a burrito style breakfast.