Baked Fruit Crumble
- 1 Batch of Stewed apples (see Recipe)
- 250g of blueberries
- 100g Rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 170º C
- place the apples in a glass oven-proof dish and mix in the blueberries.
- In a separate bowl mix the oats, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Top the fruit mixture with the oats and spread out evenly.
- Put in oven for about 35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with low fat yoghurt if desired.
- Keep leftovers covered in the fridge and eat within 4 days.