- 4 figs – cut in slices
- 1/2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon &
fresh rosemary sprigs
- 80g low fat yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- drizzle of clear honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Place the fig slices in an oven-proof shallow dish.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and sprinkle either cardamon or the cinnamon & rosemary.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes & then remove from the oven & leave to cool.
- Mix the yoghurt with the vanilla extract and keep in the fridge.
- Serve with the vanilla yoghurt and drizzle with honey.